Coaching is not:
- It’s not a therapy nor a health process
- It’s not a psychological support
- It’s not a consultancy service
What is it for?
To create new possibilities towards the action in your life, and to allow to obtain excellent results in your personal or professional life
When did it start?
Coaching is a relatively new technique, even if it can be found inside philosophical thinking of Socrates and Plato
It has started at the beginning of the 80’s in USA, and after that it had been introduced slowly in Japan, UK and other European countries. It is currently gaining momentum in Spain and Latin America.
So, Coaching is:
- It’s a personalized and confidential training process trough the usage of several tools, helping you to cover the existing space between where you are and where you want to be.
- It’s the art to allow people to get the best out of them in everything they want, trough a continuous, although time bound, interaction with the coach.
- It’s a journey towards obtaining your personal and professional targets!
Who is involved?
- You, with all your needs, several talents, aspirations and objectives
- Your Coach: my mission is help my clients to go beyond real or self-built obstacles so that they can turn in reality their dreams and objectives, using all the talent they already have.
What do you need in order to enter a coaching process?
- to be willing to get the best out of you in both your personal and professional life
- to be willing to take control over what you want to be or get
- write an e.mail to the address below
Ready to Start?